- Hermann-Josef Lamberti
Hans-Peter Keitel served as President of the Federation of German Industry (BDI) from 2009 to 2012 and now (since 2013) serves as one of its Vice Presidents. Prior to this he served nearly 20 years at Hochtief – first as Director for International Business and subsequently from 1992 to 2007 as Chief Executive Officer. He started his career in 1975 at Lahmeyer International as a technical advisor and project manager being involved in large scale global infrastructure projects in over 20 countries. He also advised the arranging banks of the Channel Tunnel Consortium. Mr Keitel has graduated from the Universities of Stuttgart and Munich in Construction Engineering and Economics and has received a PhD in Engineering from the University of Munich.
Vice President of the Bundesverband der Deutschen Industrie / Federation of German Industry (BDI)
- Member of the Supervisory Board of Deutsche Messe AG
- Member of the Supervisory Board of Heitkamp & Thumann KG
- Member of the Supervisory Board of ThyssenKrupp AG
- Member of the Supervisory Board of Commerzbank AG
- Member of the Investment Advisory Committee EQT Infrastructure Ltd
- Member of the Board of Trustees, RAG-Stiftung
- President Advisory Board German Institute for International and Security Affairs (Stiftung Wissenschaft und Politik)
- Member of the Advisory Board Acatec – National Academy of Science and Engineering (Deutsche Akademie der Technikwissenschaften)
Past mandates over the five past years (≥2008):
- Member of the Supervisory Board of Hochtief AG
- Chairman of the Supervisory Board of Hochtief Construction AG
- Member of the Supervisory Board of Hochtief Australia Ltd.
- Member of the Supervisory Board of Leighton Holdings Ltd.