- Bodo Uebber
Anne Lauvergeon is a graduate of the École Normale Supérieure and the French National School of Mining Engineer. She holds an advanced degree in Physics & Chemistry. Mrs Lauvergeon was CEO of Areva from July 2001 to June 2011, and Chairman and CEO of Areva NC from June 1999 to July 2011. In 1997, she worked at Alcatel as Senior Executive Vice President, member of the Executive Committee, in charge of international business and industrial holdings. From 1995 to 1997 she was Partner of Lazard Frères & Cie. Before that, from 1990 to 1995, she worked for the French President’s office, in charge of international economy and foreign trade missions in 1990, then as Deputy Chief of Staff and personal representative to the French President, in charge of the G7/G8 Summits’ from 1991. Anne Lauvergeon began her career in 1983 in the steel industry, at Usinor, before working on nuclear & chemical safety issues in Europe at the French Atomic Energy Commission. Mrs Lauvergeon is Doctor Honoris Causa of the Imperial College, London (2008), Fellow of the Royal Academy of Engineering (UK 2011) and Fellow of the Royal Academy of Belgium (2012).
Partner of Efficiency Capital, a fund dedicated to technology and natural resources, created in partnership with Leo Apotheker (former CEO of HP and SAP) and David Kownator. Chairman and CEO of A.L.P S.A. a French advisory and services company.
- Board member of TOTAL S.A.
- Board member of VODAFONE Plc
- Chairman of the Supervisory Board of the French newspaper LIBERATION, (*)
- Chairman of the Board of Directors of École Nationale Supérieure des Mines de Nancy (*)
- Member of the Board of Directors of PSL University (Paris Sciences et Lettres) (*)
- Member of the Trilateral Commission
- Member of the Executive Committee of Global Compact
- Chairman of A2i fund Agir pour l’Insertion dans l’Industrie (Union des Industries Métallurgiques et Minières)
- Member of the Executive Committee of MEDEF (Mouvement des Entreprises de France)
(*) Non profit
Past mandates over the five past years (≥2008):
- CEO of AREVA (resigned June 2011)
- Chairman and CEO of AREVA NC (resigned July 2011)
- Member of the Board of GDF SUEZ (resigned April 2012)
- Vice Chairman and member of the Board of SAFRAN (resigned 2009)