You have provided us with remarks and areas of improvement on the Application Process and we are pleased to inform you of the enhancements resulted from your feedback.
This step of improvement consists in:
• Reducing the Application Steps from 7 to only 3 steps
• Reducing the information asked further in your Candidate Cockpit from 8 to only 2 sections.
• Putting more focus on the information presented in your CV.
The following steps of information have been removed:
• The information related to your previous Work Experience has been taken out of the application process but you have the possibility to add it in your candidate cockpit;
• The information related to your Competencies will not exist anymore in the tool;
• The Cover Letter section has been also taken out but you can add any document in the Attachment section;
• The Employment Preferences section has been taken out from the tool, but you can still add the information related to your Preferences and Desired Work Location in your Personal Data section.
Due to this please be aware that your CV will be mandatory from now on.
We thank you for your feedback and we hope you will appreciate the new EADS Recruitment Application Process.
EADS Recruitment Center